Saturday, March 7, 2015

I recently realized that I had been ignoring my personal web site (www.GetBent.org)  for almost a decade so I decided to take a quick look. To my horror, most links were broken and some of the Java scripts used to create the original were no longer working. A more fancy web site was not possible as I don't have the time and I'm not interested  in researching the new web tools available but I thought I could certainly maintain a simple site, one that had the information I wanted to share and was easy to maintain. So I compiled the "messed up" html pages into a number of Word Documents and turned these documents into my "revived" personal web site. It only took me a couple of days to reorganize everything so I'm pleased with the results. I also thought it might be fun to add a blog space to record miscellaneous thoughts or whatever came to my head at whatever time I felt like writing something so here is my first post.  It might be interesting to see how this evolves or fails to evolve.

No comments:

Post a Comment